Poco F3 poco launcher

stef3451

Members
Apr 21, 2022
I just installed xiaomi eu rom 13.0.5 on my poco f3 and i notices that i cant set poco launchers as deafult it just doesnt open for some reason.Does anyone knows what to do?

"Launcher 2.0" is not a version. 2.7.4.33 is a version, for example.
Try a newer one that was actually designed for Android 12...
When i try to download the apk and install it,it says couldnt install(reason:conflicting service providers).

Is it possible to have the new POCO Launcher 4.0 V4.38.0.4626-05311135 Stable Update installed in PocoF3 with xiaomi.eu 13.0.5 ?

I have downloaded it from apkmirror and tried to install it but I got an error that I have to uninstall previous version: "Conflicting service providers. Uninstall the current version of this app and install again"

Last edited:
Is it possible to have the new POCO Launcher 4.0 V4.38.0.4626-05311135 Stable Update installed in PocoF3 with xiaomi.eu 13.0.5 ?

I have downloaded it from apkmirror and tried to install it but I got an error that I have to uninstall previous version: "Conflicting service providers. Uninstall the current version of this app and install again"
Not when MIUI launcher is already installed. That POCO launcher is meant to be a system app anyway.

Reactions: tzifosf1