Poco F3 reboot random or boot loop

rider52

Members
Oct 26, 2023
I have a Poco F3 and it restarts randomly, sometimes twice and sometimes for a long time until it works again. What could be causing this? I did a factory reset thinking it would fix the problem but still the same, I have version 14.0.7 of MIUU (TKHEUXM). My android version is 13TKQ1.220829.002. I hope that someone knows how to give me a solution either software or hardware ...

Thank you very much

Reactions: ashek1983
Hallo,
I have the same Problem. I also did a factory reset and it doesn't work. The MIUI and android version are the same. Did you fix the problem? I hope someone have a solution.
Thank you in advance for your response.

Hi,

Same problem here, with the exact same versions. I couldn't even enter fastboot mode or click any recovery mode menu options after an uncountable number of retries. Any news?

I still have the same problem, even after updating to version 14.0.8.0.TKHCNXM (also Android version 13 TKQ1.220829.002)

Tengo el mismo problema. Lo máximo que me ha durado es 6 días sin reiniciarse, pero luego crashea en alguna aplicación (me ha sucedido estando en la cámara, facebook, seguridad, youtube)y vuelve a reiniciarse. Y ya he intentado arreglarlo cambiando a xiaomi.eu o a una versión anterior de miui 14 pero nada. Y lo que más molestia me causa es que mi esposa tiene exactamente el mismo celular, con la misma versión, la misma actualización y el de ella está perfecto...

All of u have checked the logs?
I also have that issue, but in my case the reason it's the Kernel reboot: rtc. This causes my phone to random rebooting.
I'm still trying to figure what is the problem but still nothing.

Greetings. I have my POCO F3 still with the latest 2023 weekly ROM. I want to update it to the current stable ROM, but I am reading on forums about problems with NFC payment and reset problems. Has the reboot been resolved? Do you know if NFC payment can be activated?

Greetings. I have my POCO F3 still with the latest 2023 weekly ROM. I want to update it to the current stable ROM, but I am reading on forums about problems with NFC payment and reset problems. Has the reboot been resolved? Do you know if NFC payment can be activated?
The MIUI.eu Stable 14.0.8.0 for Poco F3 hasn't any reboot issue. It's running flawlessly and smoothly for months now on my device with SafetyNet, Play Integrity certifications and NFC Payments working as expected.
But after upgraded from Weekly to Stable the Factory Reset (Clean Install) is mandatory. So green light to go!

Reactions: ENROD
The MIUI.eu Stable 14.0.8.0 for Poco F3 hasn't any reboot issue. It's running flawlessly and smoothly for months now on my device with SafetyNet, Play Integrity certifications and NFC Payments working as expected.
But after upgraded from Weekly to Stable the Factory Reset (Clean Install) is mandatory. So green light to go!
Did you have any issues with this ROM in the meantime? Any strange vibration or that the phone is not being recognized by the PC?

Did you have any issues with this ROM in the meantime? Any strange vibration or that the phone is not being recognized by the PC?
The Stable MIUI14.0.8.0 by .EU is a masterpiece running flawlessly in my Poco F3 (alioth)
I also have a Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) running HyperOS "buggy" 1.0 and have none intention to upgrade the Poco F3 anytime soon to it.

The Stable MIUI14.0.8.0 by .EU is a masterpiece running flawlessly in my Poco F3 (alioth)
I also have a Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) running HyperOS "buggy" 1.0 and have none intention to upgrade the Poco F3 anytime soon to it.
Are you using magisk and if yes, which version?