Resolved POCO F3

Nand685

Members
Jun 19, 2021
I turned to github in the appropriate topic for the Russian language, here is my post https://github.com/ingbrzy/MA-XML-12-RUSSIAN/issues/49#issuecomment-882120352
I will briefly state the essence, there is a calendar icon in the icon there are days of the week in Russian.
at the bottom of the post, the author answered me
Снимок экрана 2021-08-16 024740.jpg
translation (inaccurate)
There has already been a study on this issue: #49 (comment)
The format of the day of the week and the font size are sewn in the icon manifest, there is no way to change it through the translation repository.
If you look closely, the font is narrower on the second screen.
xiaomi.eu they use their own modified version of the font to support more languages.
Alternatively, try to replace the font with your own, narrower one.

the advice was given to replace the font so that it would be displayed normally on the calendar, but after applying more than one did not fit, I tried Roboto (stock), Milan Pro 12, Google Sans and others...The darker the author refers to is that he can't help with anything, since I quote "The format of the day of the week and the font size are sewn in the icon manifest, there is no way to change it through the translation repository." give him access to the manifest or solve the problem yourself.

make this icon normal! the problem persists on the 12.5.5 firmware for poco f3, if compared with global firmware, there are no problems. It remains only on xiaomi.eu firmware versions
Снимок экрана 2021-08-16 030708.jpg

Last edited:
All days are fixed except two, these are "Monday" and "Sunday" in Russian
Everything is also displayed crookedly in the stock theme
@Igor Eisberg ???

firmware from the latest 22.9.29

The translator cannot solve this problem by himself, he refers to you

Attachments

• com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
here is how it is displayed on the global version of miui

Attachments

• IMG_20221009_134412.jpg
    IMG_20221009_134412.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 84
xiaomi-eu developers can you answer that you won't fix it? or why is it hanging over the topic that it is solved, in fact NOT!

and I wrote why the translator can't solve this problem and described in detail why in the first post

Global ROM is not using the same dynamic icons as China ROM. Simple as that. I can take a look, but can't guarantee anything.

Reactions: Nand685
yes it will be enough for me if you answer that you can't fix it
The only way to "fix" it is by making the font much smaller, but then it becomes unreadable in all languages, something I won't be doing for a single language with 2 long day names.

The only way to "fix" it is by making the font much smaller, but then it becomes unreadable in all languages, something I won't be doing for a single language with 2 long day names.
created a module, changed the manifest according to the template, the question is do you often change something along this path? or Xiaomi?
system\media\theme\default\dynamicicons

here's what happened by the way

Attachments

• 1666547388467.jpg
    1666547388467.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 81
  • calendar.jpg
    calendar.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 84
created a module, changed the manifest according to the template, the question is do you often change something along this path? or Xiaomi?
system\media\theme\default\dynamicicons

here's what happened by the way
Sure, we already change it from 29 to 26 since long ago, and the only way to "fix" it for Russian is by reducing it all the way to 23, that's what I was talking about and that makes the day barely readable.

Sure, we already change it from 29 to 26 since long ago, and the only way to "fix" it for Russian is by reducing it all the way to 23, that's what I was talking about and that makes the day barely readable.
as an option, you can also make a separate stock theme with original icons and animations, that's what they helped me do, maybe not all the icon animations have been done, maybe you can include something like this in the release WEEKLY build

this does not require editing the manifest, but everything looks very good, but the theme is not finished, and it was not done by me...

Or, we don't add outdated garbage to our ROM just to fix 2 words in a single language?
I added the missing auto-scalling so you guys could relax and find something better to do with your time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-22-14-52-00-331_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-22-14-52-00-331_com.miui.home.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 72