Poco F5 Pro or Redmi K60 pro

You can already buy it on Giztop which will be likely cheaper than in France, and get it earlier as an imminent release is not likely.

your site does not deliver in France and the prices are horribly expensive lol
That's not *my* website, it's a website where I bought this phone and some years ago another phone... Also, they deliver to France ... if you think they are expensive, then which website you know is cheaper? Because I'd buy from there next time. Thanks.

That's not *my* website, it's a website where I bought this phone and some years ago another phone... Also, they deliver to France ... if you think they are expensive, then which website you know is cheaper? Because I'd buy from there next time. Thanks.
I confirm no delivery in France and I confirm it's very expensive ^^

Just wait for Poco release, the Redmi lacks 4g bands used in Europe
Can you point me to a reliable source of specifications of K60 including the supported bands? I have a strange problem with one of the sims I normally use on my phone: Mobile data is OK but can not make regular GSM calls nor recieve them. Also SMS service is kind of unstable.

4G not supported? I'm in Europe and the K60 is fine. That would well have been a surprise if there was neither 5G nor 4G

This being said, the phone app is truly sluggish however, but that's probably more related to the software than the hardware.

Can you point me to a reliable source of specifications of K60 including the supported bands? I have a strange problem with one of the sims I normally use on my phone: Mobile data is OK but can not make regular GSM calls nor recieve them. Also SMS service is kind of unstable.
For me Kimovil is reliable:

I don't think your problems are related to thst though. The loss of 4g bands would lead to for example bad 4g coverage inside buildings, not GSM/SMS issues.

Hello I just got the Poco F5 Pro and what a disappointment compared to the Poco F3 the phone is very heavy and it has a very low muffled sound even putting India as the country. I am very disappointed...