POCO F5 PRO

azsertos

Members
Aug 19, 2023
I have the poco f5 pro i really want to try eu rom just to get some added feature and ofcourse no bloatware I just want to hear from other poco f5 pro users what are they experiencing since this is my first time doing a Rom exchange thank you.
does game space work? and I've seen some posts in the forum that they don't recieve calls/text
thank you in advance

ROM is good, more features than Global (Using China as base), Game Space works, modem issues happens in some regions except Southeast Asia proably. Flash modem from Global ROM if you're facing issues.

Reactions: PeaceOne
I have the poco f5 pro i really want to try eu rom just to get some added feature and ofcourse no bloatware I just want to hear from other poco f5 pro users what are they experiencing since this is my first time doing a Rom exchange thank you.
does game space work? and I've seen some posts in the forum that they don't recieve calls/text
thank you in advance
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...NDRIAN_V14.0.26.0.TMNCNXM_v14-13.zip/download

For first installation, I recommend the stable Rom above. Once downloaded, extract the zip first.
The second step is to delete modem.img from the Images folder and insert modem.img from the Global or EEA version.
This is the only way to make phone calls.
In the case of Redmi K60, this is not necessary.
Works excellently, completely reliable ROM.

Last edited:
what do you mean delete modem.img where do i find this and where to get the one i will insert I'd like to know this before
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...NDRIAN_V14.0.26.0.TMNCNXM_v14-13.zip/download

For first installation, I recommend the stable Rom above. Once downloaded, extract the zip first.
The second step is to delete modem.img from the Images folder and insert modem.img from the Global or EEA version.
can you help me i dont want to bootloop or root my phone can you i message you for more directions?

where do i get the new modem.img for global version? im stuck at this process

where do i get the new modem.img for global version? im stuck at this process

Check here.

You need not to flash modem if you have no issues.

Check here.

You need not to flash modem if you have no issues.
i see so I have to test if i have the call problem or not? thank you so much

Here you will find a lot of useful information.

Good morning everyone, I have a problem with my poco f5 pro, the fingerprint reader does not allow me to add any fingerprint, maybe some idea why this is due!!