poco m3 eu rom otg support?

avi shaul

Members
Aug 18, 2021
hello to all the xiaomi eu family . i have poco m3 global 12.0.9 . it have the google dailer and blocked for recordig call, but it support otg and i must it in my job. i want to replace the rom to the eu rom but i need to be 100% that otg is working in the rom, also i need to record calls, is it possible with this eu rom (miui12 stable)? tnx to all that can help me

hello to all the xiaomi eu family . i have poco m3 global 12.0.9 . it have the google dailer and blocked for recordig call, but it support otg and i must it in my job. i want to replace the rom to the eu rom but i need to be 100% that otg is working in the rom, also i need to record calls, is it possible with this eu rom (miui12 stable)? tnx to all that can help me
yes, record calls is possible in MIUI caller.
OTG also works for all devices that support it in first place

tnx for your ans,it was fast, i will change the rom to miui 12.5 stable, i read that i need to unlock the bootloader first and then install twrp, how do i install twrp? sorry but i didnt find in the forum specific to poco 3m . im afraid to brick the phone , its 3 day old :)

tnx for your ans,it was fast, i will change the rom to miui 12.5 stable, i read that i need to unlock the bootloader first and then install twrp, how do i install twrp? sorry but i didnt find in the forum specific to poco 3m . im afraid to brick the phone , its 3 day old :)
my recommendation is to use Orangefox Recovery, its built on TWRP but feels much better!

that would be your recovery

"
INSTALLATION
via TWRP-based recovery:
  1. Download the OrangeFox ZIP file to your device
  2. Reboot to your custom TWRP-based Recovery
  3. Install the OrangeFox zip file as a normal zip
  4. The device will automatically reboot into OrangeFox recovery after installation (allow this to happen)
  5. Enjoy!
via fastboot:
  1. Download the OrangeFox ZIP file to your PC and Extract it anywhere in your PC
  2. Reboot your device to fastboot mode
  3. Install the OrangeFox image with command:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  4. Reboot to recovery with the command:
    Code:
    fastboot reboot recovery
  5. Enjoy
"

Reactions: Poney70
tnx, but how do i install twrp from the begining?
i looked up twrp for poco m3 but i recommend the orangefox twrp because the normal twrp for the poco m3 is quite buggy.
In this case you just have to do this step

via fastboot:
  1. Download the OrangeFox ZIP file to your PC and Extract it anywhere in your PC
  2. Reboot your device to fastboot mode
  3. Install the OrangeFox image with command:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  4. Reboot to recovery with the command:
    Code:
    fastboot reboot recovery
  5. Enjoy