Poco M4 pro 5g

Natnat

Members
Mar 27, 2022
Hi, I am new here and want to flash xiaomi.eu rom to get automatic call recording support.
Which version is fit to poco m4 pro 5g ?
I need link of the relevant download and installation guide.
Thanks.

Hi, I am new here and want to flash xiaomi.eu rom to get automatic call recording support.
Which version is fit to poco m4 pro 5g ?
I need link of the relevant download and installation guide.
Thanks.
Your only option is to install ROM Global Taiwan.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Your only option is to install ROM Global Taiwan.
Yes, but search only for Taiwan, without word Global. There are 2 diferent roms, and global doesn't have call recordings.

Enviat des del meu 2109119DG usant Tapatalk

Authi

Nonsense.
There is only one Taiwan ROM and it contains call recording.
All ROMs except Chinese are Global ROMs.
A Global ROMs are divided (adapted) for different regions.

Global EEA
Global MI
Global RU
Global IN
etc.

Last edited:

Authi

Nonsense.
There is only one Taiwan ROM and it contains call recording.
All ROMs except Chinese are Global ROMs.
A Global ROMs are divided (adapted) for different regions.

Global EEA
Global MI
Global RU
Global IN
etc.

Hi mate, I'm no stupid, surely I am not as expert as you, but I am not a complete useless.

I'm talking about "two" roms: 1 Taiwan, 2 Global. And I'm not talking without idea, I'm talking from reputaded web: https://xiaomirom.com/en/series/evergreen/

In that link, appears FOUR different types of roms for Poco M4 Pro 5G (evergreen):
- Europe (EEA)
- Global
- Russia (RU)
- Taiwan (TW)

Normally, expert people believe that everyone is at their level, and unfortunately, most are well below. That is why you have to avoid talking like doctors, and do it in a language without excessive technicalities.

Have a nice day...

Hi mate, I'm no stupid, surely I am not as expert as you, but I am not a complete useless.

I'm talking about "two" roms: 1 Taiwan, 2 Global. And I'm not talking without idea, I'm talking from reputaded web: https://xiaomirom.com/en/series/evergreen/

In that link, appears FOUR different types of roms for Poco M4 Pro 5G (evergreen):
- Europe (EEA)
- Global
- Russia (RU)
- Taiwan (TW)

Normally, expert people believe that everyone is at their level, and unfortunately, most are well below. That is why you have to avoid talking like doctors, and do it in a language without excessive technicalities.

Have a nice day...
To be fair, you are currently the one adding a lot of technicalities to the thread

I'm not saying I'm infallible, I'm wrong often. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Maybe there's just a language barrier.
The reality is as I wrote. All regional ROMs are Global except Chinese ROMs. And so it is marked on the phone.
On sites, ROM, referred to as Global (MI), is essentially Global global (global, worldwide, universal, worldly, international)

Attachments

• ty28j608m7n81.jpg
    ty28j608m7n81.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 333
  • Snímek obrazovky 2022-04-04 172607.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2022-04-04 172607.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 370
Last edited: