Poco X3 nfc update

luzo26

Members
Dec 24, 2022
Hello,
I am on the Xiaomi.eu 13.0.1 rom, and I would like to know if the miui 14 version is planned or oas I DO NOT ASK FOR A DATE thank you for reading and replying

Whether you're asking for a date or not, it boils down to something only Xiaomi knows.
Not sure why you're asking that here, we don't have some secret release schedule information.

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
Whether you're asking for a date or not, it boils down to something only Xiaomi knows.
Not sure why you're asking that here, we don't have some secret release schedule information.
the .eu version depends on the global release?

just why is there no miui lab and talplus?

the .eu version depends on the global release?
On both China and Global official releases. We don't build our ROMs from thin air.

just why is there no miui lab and talplus?
Because we don't unlock China ROM features if they are not useful to users outside of China or that are cluttered with Chinese content (as is the case with Taplus).
MIUI Lab is missing because it's blank, there are no useful features there any longer.