New POCO X3 nfc

Nand685

Members
Jun 19, 2021
POCO X3 nfc firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.5.1.0.RJGMIXM_v12-11.zip when updating the security system "updating the system via Google Play", the firmware reboots shows that it was updated on June 1 and goes into a reboot again, showing already "February" and that it is not updated! this happens in a circle, I installed the firmware from scratch! how to solve it?

the reboot cannot be stopped, it reboots itself after installation and already shows not June but February, the firmware is installed from scratch, there should have been no bugs.

After booting, the system works plus or minus one minute and a spontaneous reboot and rollback back to February. And so you can update it indefinitely.

in general, I have not found any ways to update the security system, even if you restart the system immediately, there will be a rollback next time until February in about 1 minute. At the same time, there are no modules, the system was installed from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnikolce
Mine is rebooting to Google Play system May 1, 2021
Always after update, device restarts

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

I asked other people from the forum and they confirmed the bug, when installing completely from scratch

Known bug on Xiaomi.eu ROMs based on Global ROMs only.
No solution for now... :(