Poco x3 pro microphone problem

Johnny411

Members
Jun 4, 2022
Hi! From about 4-5 months sometimes i have a problem during a call, my partener doesn't hear me. If i make a video call, my partener can hear me for 5-6 seconds, then he does not hear me. On video calls this happens every time. In CIT test the top mic pass the test, the main mic fail. In voice recorder, the record volume is very low, but if i start the camera and make a video record, the sound is perfect. Anybody knows what is the problem here? I have MIUI 13.0.4.0 stable on Android 12.

Lulub

Members
Jul 16, 2022
i am having the same problem. version 13.0.4.0. Will it be fixed when i switch to a different version?
I have version 13.0.1 but it didn't broke on update because i am on this version for so long now, my phone is still on warranty but i am going on vacation, i can't without a phone I will have to wait until September or I just factory reset.

On the CIT Test, do your mics pass if you blow on it hard? mine does.

Tortudereli

Members
Apr 29, 2022
I have version 13.0.1 but it didn't broke on update because i am on this version for so long now, my phone is still on warranty but i am going on vacation, i can't without a phone I will have to wait until September or I just factory reset.

On the CIT Test, do your mics pass if you blow on it hard? mine does.
yes, it passed the test when I blew it hard. When I test from the voice recorder app, my sound is very low.

Lulub

Members
Jul 16, 2022
yes, it passed the test when I blew it hard. When I test from the voice recorder app, my sound is very low.
when i use my voice recording app. I think the top mic is the one working because if i get closer to it the sound gets louder, you can also see it in the waves. Having other people with the same problems just assures me that this is a software bug

Tortudereli

Members
Apr 29, 2022
when i use my voice recording app. I think the top mic is the one working because if i get closer to it the sound gets louder, you can also see it in the waves. Having other people with the same problems just assures me that this is a software bug
I'm at work now. I'll downgrade version when I get home. I hope it fixes. I will reply back.