Poco x3 pro microphone problem

Johnny411

Members
Jun 4, 2022
Hi! From about 4-5 months sometimes i have a problem during a call, my partener doesn't hear me. If i make a video call, my partener can hear me for 5-6 seconds, then he does not hear me. On video calls this happens every time. In CIT test the top mic pass the test, the main mic fail. In voice recorder, the record volume is very low, but if i start the camera and make a video record, the sound is perfect. Anybody knows what is the problem here? I have MIUI 13.0.4.0 stable on Android 12.

i am having the same problem. version 13.0.4.0. Will it be fixed when i switch to a different version?
I have version 13.0.1 but it didn't broke on update because i am on this version for so long now, my phone is still on warranty but i am going on vacation, i can't without a phone I will have to wait until September or I just factory reset.

On the CIT Test, do your mics pass if you blow on it hard? mine does.

I have version 13.0.1 but it didn't broke on update because i am on this version for so long now, my phone is still on warranty but i am going on vacation, i can't without a phone I will have to wait until September or I just factory reset.

On the CIT Test, do your mics pass if you blow on it hard? mine does.
yes, it passed the test when I blew it hard. When I test from the voice recorder app, my sound is very low.

yes, it passed the test when I blew it hard. When I test from the voice recorder app, my sound is very low.
when i use my voice recording app. I think the top mic is the one working because if i get closer to it the sound gets louder, you can also see it in the waves. Having other people with the same problems just assures me that this is a software bug

when i use my voice recording app. I think the top mic is the one working because if i get closer to it the sound gets louder, you can also see it in the waves. Having other people with the same problems just assures me that this is a software bug
I'm at work now. I'll downgrade version when I get home. I hope it fixes. I will reply back.

i found the fix :D
first of all see if this is you case:
record a sound and see of your seccound mic is working (wich is at top of your phone) better than the one at bottom or not...
if thats the case i have 2 fix for you both will work XD
1-
go to your app info of "Google" app and seek for permission then turn off the mic permission or deny it :)
restart your phone and there u go :D
2-
if you dont have the permission option for google app wich its a case in xiaomi.eu rom
just go ahead and unistall the app updates
restart the phone and enjoy!
3-
if didnt work turn off google assistant (if u dont use google assistant turn it off anyway its s**t)
whats up with this issue: (for those who want to know)
so yes, new update of google assistant for better resaul want use both of you mic's to hear you better...so it turn your phone mic as mono recording
but our phone seccound mic is not good as the main one so this make the bug
and the reason of the differences between two mic in poco x3 pro is the cheep phone with the big OP hardwere! so they had to make some detail weeker such as seccound mic :)

Hi. Yesterday I replaced the battery of my Poco X3 Pro and both of the mics stopped working at all. It's very strange because before I closed the phone everything was alright and I even talked on the phone. Should I factory reset the phone, change the rom or replace the charging/mic board? Thanks in advance