New POCO X5 Pro video call lagging when phone connected to wifi

Alex_Emm

Members
Nov 8, 2023
Hello everyone

I just bought a POCO X5 pro, MIUI 14.03 global. Everything on the phone runs smoothly but whenever I do a video call with any app like messenger etc. the video freezes every ~ 3 seconds. The lags last for 1 sec, then back to normal then back again.

When I am through 5G, the video is not lagging and everything runs smoothly.

When I bought the phone and experienced the problem, I went back to store because I though it was problematic so they gave me a new one, but the problem still remains.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix that? I would prefer to not modify the ROM cause I am afraid to brick the phone.

Hello everyone

I just bought a POCO X5 pro, MIUI 14.03 global. Everything on the phone runs smoothly but whenever I do a video call with any app like messenger etc. the video freezes every ~ 3 seconds. The lags last for 1 sec, then back to normal then back again.

When I bought the phone and experienced the problem, I went back to store because I though it was problematic so they gave me a new one, but the problem still remains.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix that? I would prefer to not modify the ROM cause I am afraid to brick the phone.
Same with me, did you solved it

Hello everyone

I don't know what to do i have the same problem!!!