Pocophone F1

zx.16

Members
Jan 31, 2019
I recently bought the phone Pocophone F1 and miui offers a call recorder application. The problem is, is the app requesting permission to make a call?
Who does the application make calls and why?
This is a rude blackmail!
Screenshot_2019-01-31-08-23-29-431_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png

Welcome to Googles Android!

All your data is belong to us!

This is normal, it (probably) just gives the recorder app access to the phone call data stream so it can do its job.

I recently bought the phone Pocophone F1 and miui offers a call recorder application. The problem is, is the app requesting permission to make a call?
Who does the application make calls and why?
This is a rude blackmail!View attachment 23122
Before crying some people need understand the basics of android permission.

For record your call the cl recorder need the permission "Make and manage call" this application will use only the "manage call" for record the call...

Before crying some people need understand the basics of android permission.

For record your call the cl recorder need the permission "Make and manage call" this application will use only the "manage call" for record the call...
Asking questions is not crying!
You say:"For record your call the cl recorder need the permission "Make and manage call"..."
They could write, for record your call the cl recorder need the permission "Recording call" and then everything would be clear?
Make and manage It's not the same as it is record.
I hope you understand why I asked the question?

Asking questions is not crying!
You say:"For record your call the cl recorder need the permission "Make and manage call"..."
They could write, for record your call the cl recorder need the permission "Recording call" and then everything would be clear?
Make and manage It's not the same as it is record.
I hope you understand why I asked the question?
Oh okay let, me answer your question

Android group the permission. The permission record call doesn't exist alone. The permission record call is include in manage call and make call.

Example if application want to scan bluetooth device you need to allow location permission