Poor battery life after trying everything to fix it

calebreseau

Members
Jan 21, 2019
Hi !
I have my mi4c since 3 years, and I like it, but it has a big problem: it can't get a good battery life. I dont really remember about the first 1 or 2 years. After some time, and that's quite normal for a battery to me, battery life started to be really bad. Changing the battery should have fixed it, right ? It didn't :(
I changed battery 4 times: 2 of them were fake chinese copies so they stopped working after a month, one was a greencell that came with the connector damaged, and the one I'm using now is a New greencell lipo they sent me. I tried different roms, factory reseted countless times in addition to the battery changes, but I still never (since my problems started, I wasnt really looking it up before so I dont know) could get more than 3h sot (3h30 if im lucky). These days, with the new lipo battery, I get between 1 and 2 hours of sot a day, so I usually do 2 full charges a day..
Did anyone encountered that kind of problems too ? Now that I think I have read all the internet, I really dont know what to do..
Any help would be really appreciated !!

Hi !
I have my mi4c since 3 years, and I like it, but it has a big problem: it can't get a good battery life. I dont really remember about the first 1 or 2 years. After some time, and that's quite normal for a battery to me, battery life started to be really bad. Changing the battery should have fixed it, right ? It didn't :(
I changed battery 4 times: 2 of them were fake chinese copies so they stopped working after a month, one was a greencell that came with the connector damaged, and the one I'm using now is a New greencell lipo they sent me. I tried different roms, factory reseted countless times in addition to the battery changes, but I still never (since my problems started, I wasnt really looking it up before so I dont know) could get more than 3h sot (3h30 if im lucky). These days, with the new lipo battery, I get between 1 and 2 hours of sot a day, so I usually do 2 full charges a day..
Did anyone encountered that kind of problems too ? Now that I think I have read all the internet, I really dont know what to do..
Any help would be really appreciated !!
Hola, tuve un caso igual, lo q hice fue entrar en twrp format data, yes, apague y volví a entrar en recovery, wuipe dalvik caché, data, caché y memoria interna, le vuelves a meter la rom y reinicia con esto debe estar solucionado, saludos

Hi if you enter to control settings/battery then show battery usage by proccess?maybe sometnigs draining your battery I have it with android system process it shows 25-30%

yep i have had it on every rom, between 20% and 30%. have you ever found a fix for this? it may just be normal on miui.