Porting to galaxy tab?

Skarin

Members
Jan 4, 2011
Hi guys, i have a desire with the miui rom. And it is cool .... but unfortunately there's no rom for the galaxy tab. And i would like to use it with this one. So could anyone port the miui rom to the galaxy tab?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, i have a desire with the miui rom. And it is cool .... but unfortunately there's no rom for the galaxy tab. And i would like to use it with this one. So could anyone port the miui rom to the galaxy tab?

I want it too on my tab...

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

+1

Hi!

I just installed MIUI on my SGS on last saturday, I follow the project from long time ago, but as 'SGS official support' is a little bit fresh, simply did not swim deep inside the project yet.

MIUI is the best thing what Android users could get!!! Fantastic from all aspect, and would be fantastic also if anybody could port MIUI to Tab also, as now we have original Gingerbread stock ROM. I know this is not just a req. for MIUI but also for official CM community... but hope it will happen soon:)

MIUI is the best project in the world for Android users!

Thanks for it!

+1

This would be a great ROM on the Tab! While I like the Overcome ROM, its no where near as good as MIUI!

But since the Galaxy S is supported, it shouldn't be too far away :D I hope.

Now its finally done at XDA, just need some mod to allow me to install from internal SD :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Digging up this topic, it would be great to see MIUI on SGT, but would be even better to see on Wi-Fi model, P1010, it's not getting ANY dev love at all!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Hi, as I write there is already a MIUI port on Tab, just currently not a miuiandroid release but one miui.us... I hope someone will be 1-1, here and there, but until you can look for it at there... Working with some bugs, but for me is perfect... using it for 3-4 weeks now...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using the miuiandroid.com forum app