New Possible Bug: Can't use widgets from Work Profile

grayman

Members
Jun 26, 2022
After moving to xiaomi.eu (from MIUI 13 Global), I can't use widgets from the Apps in the work profile: the widget does show up in the widgets list but when I drag it to the main screen I get a blank window and a popup message saying "Find and install app?" with "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons but they do nothing.

I'm assuming this is a bug because Stock MIUI 13.5 for Poco F3 would let me without any issues. Can this be confirmed as a bug (or is it a new setting option somewhere)?

POCO F3
Xiaomi.eu stable 13.0.6
Work profile created by Microsoft Intune

Reactions: Birraque
I'm bumping this thread because this may be an important issue as it may make xiaomi.eu unsuited for people with work profiles. (Ex.: having the job calendar widget to follow up meetings).

I have the exact same issue on Poco F3. After the update, none of the work profile widgets work. It says "Find and install app?" with "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons but they do nothing.

I have something similar on Miui pad 14.0.9. I can drag and drop work profile widget to desktop, but they default to personal app. e.g. I set up a work calender widget on my desktop, it shows personal calender.