New Power botton Google assistant

Alan098765

Members
Sep 16, 2019
Press and hold power botton is gone overnight, it was working for a while then same again, MI CC9, 9.10.10

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I have the exact same issue on my Mi 9T using the latest beta, but it seems that you've already created an other bug report for this bug, why don't post again in this thread instead of creating a new one ?...

But yeah, the bug is still present :( can't make work the 0.5s power button to call google assistant sticking for more than 4-5 hours.. I need always to go and disable and re-enable the feature to make it work again

I have the exact same issue on my Mi 9T using the latest beta, but it seems that you've already created an other bug report for this bug, why don't post again in this thread instead of creating a new one ?...

But yeah, the bug is still present :( can't make work the 0.5s power button to call google assistant sticking for more than 4-5 hours.. I need always to go and disable and re-enable the feature to make it work again
If I put a new thread in they'll probably see it quicker. it was holding for longer on this update they are trying, it's just a feature I like to use, it's frustrating

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk