[problem] Cannot Update My Mi2s

tanin

Members
Mar 6, 2014
Hello,

For the last two months I haven't been able to update my phone.
When I update, at around 90% I get this error:
"Can't update. Something went wrong. Touch OK to report this error."

I am on MIUI 7 by xiaomi.eu 5.11.12. I tried updating both from the Updater app and also from Mi-Recovery.

Please, any ideas?

P.S. I also tried installing TWRP via the updater/Mi-Recovery, the installation work, but when I use the Updater to reboot to recovery, it reboots to the Mi-Recovery.

Hello,

For the last two months I haven't been able to update my phone.
When I update, at around 90% I get this error:
"Can't update. Something went wrong. Touch OK to report this error."

I am on MIUI 7 by xiaomi.eu 5.11.12. I tried updating both from the Updater app and also from Mi-Recovery.

Please, any ideas?

P.S. I also tried installing TWRP via the updater/Mi-Recovery, the installation work, but when I use the Updater to reboot to recovery, it reboots to the Mi-Recovery.
I recommend you to download the latest fastboot rom and flash it with miflash. If it gives and error chose the flash all option, but keep in mind that this last option will erase all in your phone

By fastboot rom you mean the official xiaomi rom?

Should I flash it and then flash over it the EU rom?

By fastboot rom you mean the official xiaomi rom?

Should I flash it and then flash over it the EU rom?
Yes, download the official fastboot one and flash the zip of the xiaomi.eu rom by using updater, mi recovery or twrp

Hi, i have problem with TWRP 3.0.2-0 on MI2S from a while. TWRP only see the system memory, and i can't update from weeks. TWRP says that can't find the path to the zip file, can't see the SD memory.

Is there another way to update, or update via fastboot?
Thank you

Hi, i have problem with TWRP 3.0.2-0 on MI2S from a while. TWRP only see the system memory, and i can't update from weeks. TWRP says that can't find the path to the zip file, can't see the SD memory.

Is there another way to update, or update via fastboot?
Thank you
I have the same problem. Can someone help us fix this?