New problem in install miui eu rom.

waledkow1

Members
Jul 27, 2018
i have mi 8se and i have unlock bootloader and twrp recovery when i completely install this rom show me no os install please help me

i have mi 8se and i have unlock bootloader and twrp recovery when i completely install this rom show me no os install please help me

always check that the file xiaomi.eu rom of your device is always inside the phone's memory (of course you have to transfer the rom from the PC to the phone). the steps to follow are these: restart the device in fastboot (from off) press the volume down + the power button at the same time, after which from your pc download the twrp of your smartphone, then open the cmd and flash your recovery , after flashato type fastboot boot + recovery name (if it does not work, try inserting the source of the file where it is stored) after you enter twrp, do the following steps to do a clean installation (go to wipe, delete the data, then from a swipa from left to right, then go on 2 option and always write yes a swipe, and then go to the first option select all the boxes except last and confirm with a swipe, after returning to the home go up reboot> recovery, after which connect your device to the PC, wait for it to know the PC, then drag the rom in your internal memory, after the transfer of the rom, take your smartphone go to install> select your rom > swipe> after finished loading, you will notice 2 option if lesson wipe ... and from a swipe after which you do reboot system, the boot time could take 2:40 seconds) solved the problem, give me a like

Reactions: waledkow1
Can't update mi8 miui 10

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-27-07-12-20-381_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-27-07-12-20-381_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 230
Can't update mi8 miui 10

if you want to go from the xiaomi.eu beta to the stable, you have to do a clean installation (with update via OTA, it has some problems updating, so I suggest you to manually download from the site), as I told you before a clean installation of helps to erase bugs, malfunctioning apps of the previous version (if you switch from beta to global = clean installation, if you switch from beta to beta = clean installation or okay), in this case I will show you which steps you need to do: 1) download files from xiaomi.ue (the stable rom) 2) turn off your smartphone and press the power button and volume up to enter twrp (if you have downloaded and flashato) 3) go to wipe choose 2 format data option and write and make a swipe, then return and swipe where it is written formact data, then return it again and this time choose the first option advacend wipe and select all the last used and confirm with a swipe.ritorni to the home 4) connect your smartphone to the PC, and drag the file (just downloaded) on your internal memory of the phone 5) with your phone now go to install and select the rom to download and then confirm with a swipe. 6) with the end of the installation you will see 2 options: choose the prizes and give a swipe, after which selection reboot system 7) at the start it will take a bit of time (about 2 minutes and 15 seconds) if you like it, put a like, thanks