Problem In New Version 9.5 Not Update

moyano92

Members
Feb 19, 2014
Do not update to the version of today March 9, I have updated since the last version 9.2.2.0 doing wipe cache and dalvik both before and after installing.

When it turned on it took a lot of time to boot, specifically gave two errors in the "launcher" when it is able to turn on I find all misplaced, if my apps are but all messy.

Now I will open whatsapp opens and closes instantly without giving error in FC, amazfitwatch or many other applications, does not work or uninstall or anything.

I also deleted all the configuration content (I must log in all of them) as well as the call records, sms etc.

CUSTOMER INSTALLING THIS VERSION I BELIEVE HAS SOME SERIOUS ERROR.

I will try to go back to the last 9.2.2.0 with the hope that at least whatsapp etc. will work for me.

Reactions: Fory79mui
Only issue I had on new update, was the CmaSystemUpdateService wakelock draining all my battery, launcher icon were at their place, just with new dpi now launcher grid becomes of different size

Hi everyone.

Made the update this morning.

Until now, no problem, no force close...
Too early for seeing any battery drain...

Let's see further....

Bye.

Do not update to the version of today March 9, I have updated since the last version 9.2.2.0 doing wipe cache and dalvik both before and after installing.

When it turned on it took a lot of time to boot, specifically gave two errors in the "launcher" when it is able to turn on I find all misplaced, if my apps are but all messy.

Now I will open whatsapp opens and closes instantly without giving error in FC, amazfitwatch or many other applications, does not work or uninstall or anything.

I also deleted all the configuration content (I must log in all of them) as well as the call records, sms etc.

CUSTOMER INSTALLING THIS VERSION I BELIEVE HAS SOME SERIOUS ERROR.

I will try to go back to the last 9.2.2.0 with the hope that at least whatsapp etc. will work for me.

you have to make a FULL WIPE! only cache wipe is not enough! make a factory reset and the problems are gone!

I have done ota update without wiping anything and have absolutely no problems. Battery seems the same, if not better than other MIUI9 I had. Just had to root again as usual.

Last edited:
I've noticed battery drain also, over 20% battery drained on standby during night. I did normal OTA update from 9.2.2

I've update since 9.2.2 no problem until now. I don't notice bug or lag

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Nope. Unless wlan and/or data off during sleep is enabled. I have it enabled... And all apps off unless I open them. Cool options...

Themes app in 9.5.1 won't install third-part themes even you have a disigner account... it's really annoying