Problem whith google pay (wallet)

toti1971

Members
Jul 23, 2022
Hallo, after installing miui 14 version 14.0.1.0 (eu) the app wallet don't work. Is not possible to pay.
It' s only a my problem?

Looks like it is. Works great for me. Try to change secure element location, maybe this will help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-31-16-54-21-049_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-31-16-54-21-049_com.android.settings.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 832
Tanks. I use the same location. I read that the problem is linked to the cloned apps. I will try to eliminate the cloned app.

Don't working for me aswell on mix 4 since update to miui 14. I don't have dual apps, only working profile sometimes enabled. Restoring nfc functionality worked once but after restarting phone it's not working again...

NFC payment doesn't work with both cloned applications and without cloned applications. Waiting for a new upgrade of miui

Just a simple question (ESSENTIAL). Wallet can work with bootloader unlocked? In other words, it works with your weekly roms?
I installed one on mI 9 se and to use wallet i'been obliged to relock the phone and go back to std rom. Now i have Mi 12 pro, but i'm afraid to unlock the phone to install your Rom.
Thank you to anyone who can give a clear answer.

Just a simple question (ESSENTIAL). Wallet can work with bootloader unlocked? In other words, it works with your weekly roms?
I installed one on mI 9 se and to use wallet i'been obliged to relock the phone and go back to std rom. Now i have Mi 12 pro, but i'm afraid to unlock the phone to install your Rom.
Thank you to anyone who can give a clear answer.
yes.. wallet work fine with unlocked bootloader.