Problem With Backup Google Photo Xiaomi Mi5s

Daniele95

Members
Nov 26, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the backup of Google photos which unfortunately does not work on my Mi5S fact in the account syncs Google Photo screen appears. How can I fix? Thank you all.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian.

Last edited:
As i know , you can transfer data from android to computer , the program is as simple as you copy data to computer ,

Could it be that your Google account is not correctly connected to your device? Or that you are already using all available storage in your Google drive, and may therefore not sync any more?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the backup of Google photos which unfortunately does not work on my Mi5S fact in the account syncs Google Photo screen appears. How can I fix? Thank you all.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian.
Hello Daniele,
Always test the most intuitive solutions, uninstall Google Photo, yet install again, then go to Google Photo, settings and check that synchronization is active

Ciao Daniele,
prova sempre dalle soluzioni piu' intuitive, disinstalla Google Foto, installa ancora, poi vai in Google foto, impostazioni e verifica che la sincronizzazione e' attiva

Hello Daniele,
Always test the most intuitive solutions, uninstall Google Photo, yet install again, then go to Google Photo, settings and check that synchronization is active

Ciao Daniele,
prova sempre dalle soluzioni piu' intuitive, disinstalla Google Foto, installa ancora, poi vai in Google foto, impostazioni e verifica che la sincronizzazione e' attiva
unfortunately it does not work, do not even appear in the list of account synchronizations

unfortunately it does not work, do not even appear in the list of account synchronizations

Purtroppo non funziona, ho provato a disinstallare e reinstallare ma nulla. Nella lista sincronizzazioni non appare.

9789239dcc534bd47df46e635e72339d.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 5s utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270

Purtroppo non funziona, ho provato a disinstallare e reinstallare ma nulla. Nella lista sincronizzazioni non appare.

9789239dcc534bd47df46e635e72339d.jpg

Hello,
you do not see in the Google list
In Google photo, try clic on the top left and check settings
Then in the Sync menu Enable automatic synchronization

Ciao,
nell'Account di Google non vedi Google foto
Accedi a Google foto, clicca in alto a sinistra e verifica le impostazioni
Guarda al menù Impostazioni, ACCOUNT, Sincronizazione, Abilita sincronizzazione automatica

hello, everything is properly enabled, but does not want to go

Ciao, è tutto abilitato ma non funziona

If you tried a lot but still failed, you can backup your Andrid photos to computer. It's easy with pro Android mobile manager program.

Hi, I experienced the same problem and found the solution. Try turning off the sync of photos in your Mi account. Works for me. All the best!