Problem with Bluetooth Headset!

zacharias99

Members
Sep 19, 2013
Hallo,
I have some issues with my bluetooth headset and i don't know what to do...
The problem comes definitely from the Mi2S as my friend's Mi2S has EXACTLY the same issue whereas every other android phone i tested works perfectly.
My Bluetooth Handsfree is the Sony SBH50. I can hear music with no problem... I can hear people's voice perfect!
BUT they don't hear me good enough... It sometimes makes some interruptions of my voice they tell me... I can hear them fluently but they don't understand a word from me! And this does happen often.

I tried other MIUI version... But nothing... Erased Dalvik, cache... nothing... Tried the same bluetooth Headset from a friend... Again the same problem, so its 100% our phone's problem...

Please... Any idea of what can be wrong?? Maybe kernel or smthg?? Till now the phone worked like a charm for me, but since i bought the bluetooth headset i found this problem and it drives me mad after each phone call...

Btw, i don't want to change the headset, as it has a display with caller ID and its very usefull (except if you know any other headset with such a display).

Please help me!

Thank you!!

I am bringing up this thread because I have the same problem.

Specifically it seems that then the other person is talking, the mic to my bluetooth headset is cutted.

Beyond that sound quality is fine and when there is no overlap of voices, everything seems fine.

My current bluetooth headset is Platronics M55 but the same happens with an older Motorola.

Anyone any ideas?

I have replaced the platronics M55 with a new one and the problem still exists.
I have tested the headsets with another Sony phone and they both work fine (no mic cutting when both ends of line are talking).
So i have to assume it is the Mi2S that has some problem.

Can someone please share any info on this? Does anyone use a bluetooth headset without problem?

Hi, I have same issue of disturbance in call and other person hear me low. Using Sony MW600 Bluetooth headset with MI2 with all ROMs. Think concern with hardware not with ROM.....

Hi
I think it's related to bluetooth-screen issue.
I have been using bluetooth streaming for a few years on my car stereo.
Since the last updates I have noticed that music starts playing like a scratched CD (skipping).
But if i keep the screen on, it's solove the problem , so try this , mabey it's the same thing.
I have sent this problem to miui team but nothing have been fixed and i am updating to latest release every week.

Sent from my MI2s 32g using Tapatalk 2

I confirm this on Mi2s and Plantronics Voyager Legend.

Any fix on this issue ?

Tested on 4.1.17 , 4.1.24 both multilang and official from en.miui.com

Just tested on 3.11.8 - same problem exist.

Tried this with my Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) also with MIUI 4.1.24 - no problem.

Also, when you enable call recording on Mi2, it confirms problem is there and people can't hear you clear.

Tried to disable double-mic noise suppression.. no effect.

Last edited:
I have the same problem on MIUI 5.2.13 beta 4.4.4ktu84p

External microfone is not working, bluetooth or wired.

Same problem, but not with all Bluetooth headsets. I have an older Motorola that works fine, car Bluetooth works fine, but new plantronics M55 does not... It does work on my wife's galaxy S5