Resolved problem with default font in dual apps

juanjo_

Members
May 31, 2020
Hello, I have installed the stable version of miui 12 on my xiaomi mi 10, I have a problem with the font that comes by default (roboto) in dual applications, I have also had this problem with the weekly rom. because by default the roboto font comes thinner than normal, I always adjust it and I make it a little bolder, these changes apply to all the apps, but not to dual apps, This has never happened to me in the global version.
I show you some images of a couple of applications so you can see the difference between one app and the other dual app.

Attachments

• IMG_20200618_230837.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20200618_230917.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20200618_231013.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20200618_231057.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 127

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
But I'm having this issue only with this Rom. With the global it goes perfectly..
Global ROM doesn't use a dynamic font and has no "font weight" feature... so I don't see why you even made that comparison...

juanjo_

Members
May 31, 2020
Global ROM doesn't use a dynamic font and has no "font weight" feature... so I don't see why you even made that comparison...
because it is very uncomfortable to have a much thinner font in dual applications, I want the same font width in both applications (as in the global ROM happens), I think that when doing that comparison with the photos you can see at a glance that there is a problem with the width of the font (much thinner) in the dual app. Can't you see it?

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
because it is very uncomfortable to have a much thinner font in dual applications, I want the same font width in both applications (as in the global ROM happens), I think that when doing that comparison with the photos you can see at a glance that there is a problem with the width of the font (much thinner) in the dual app. Can't you see it?
I didn't say that I "don't see it", I said that Xiaomi designed it that way. I already know a workaround for it, but Xiaomi has to fix their incompetence.

• Haha
Reactions: Poney70