Problem with Mi Window and Door Sensor - Sound anymore bell rings

Armadamm

Members
Apr 12, 2020
Hi i'm new on forum. I have problem with my Mi Home Security Kit that yesterday buyer.
I create some automation but i can't stop the sound of bell when i open the window. The automation don't exist (see photo. The first line write "the bell rings when a door / window is opened". If i click on, the pop-up say me "This automation don't exist" ).
I hear anytime the ring of bell.. How i can disable it?
I need an help!

Reactions: afboteroz
Same problem here. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én IN2020 eszközömről

Had the same problem and foud out that to disable the doorbell you have to go to
Mi Control Hub > Settings ( dots on the upper roght ) > Doorbell > Disabe windows/door open.

Had the same problem and foud out that to disable the doorbell you have to go to
Mi Control Hub > Settings ( dots on the upper roght ) > Doorbell > Disabe windows/door open.
Hi, i know that this is an old thread, i'm sorry... but i've got this problem, and i can't fix it. Even disabling this setting the doorbell keep ringing. I'm tried deleting and re-adding the sensors, but i can't fix this problem, whenever i open or close the door, the doorbell ring... i'm going mad about it.. please help me!:emoji_confounded: