Problem With Twrp 2.8.7.0 Materialized Theme

shemsha

Members
Sep 17, 2015
Hi,

I installed the above TWRP and what I notice is a problem to unlock the device if it gets locked when TWRP is opened.
I see "Swipe right to unlock" but I cannot swipe to unlock.

Another problem is that reboot option doesn't work, it just gets stuck. To reboot I have to take the battery off.

Any suggestions on what can I do?

Thanks!
Asaf

Last edited:
Hi,

I installed the above TWRP and what I notice is a problem to unlock the device if it gets locked when TWRP is opened.
I see "Swipe right to unlock" but I cannot swipe to unlock.

Another problem is that reboot option doesn't work, it just gets stuck. To reboot I have to take the battery off.

Any suggestions on what can I do?

Thanks!
Asaf

Hello, how many seconds it takes to go into mode 'recovery TWRP 2.8.7.0?

In Theme options there is an option to use an alternative unlock method. It works better for me...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: MatrixLinux
TWRP it's the best s**t recovery i found it for friendly use (some lags and long loading) but working fine and in the end i don't need to use all days so is useless if is friendly or not, the most important is when i need this need to working :)

Check xda for the latest twrp, we used all without much problems :) (me included ofc) :p

For me the best way is

fastboot oem unlock ( open a terminal after this command you must flash a recovery because this command delete active recovery )
Yeah I used in the past when use the official miui rom (no sense to replace the current recovery with the s**t mi-recovery) but it's a business so we leave this :)

The reboot is the only problem. The unlock part is that you just need to swipe it very slow!

When you enter the recovery menu you see? full or goes into System Partition?
Good one! I got the system partition thing, saying that the partition is not partitioned or something! I remember that I should see the full menu on the first boot.

Good one! I got the system partition thing, saying that the partition is not partitioned or something! I remember that I should see the full menu on the first boot.

You missed a step during installation, I send you a video. Look at the 4:16 minute

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You missed a step during installation, I send you a video. Look at the 4:16 minute

Thanks man! I'll try that! Although I already reverted back to the old TWRP a couple of days ago. :)

images

Reactions: Stefano131270
Wanted to do backup via TWRP.

Mi4c xiaomi.eu 6.1.21 weekly, TWRP 2.8.7.0

Reboot in recovery, TWRP menu shows, but can't do anything. Only power button locks the menu, and I get the slide to unlock, which seems like it's not working ( tried sliding at various speeds and positions ).

So I can't use recovery and do a backup, updater app does not recognize newer version online, I can only download manually and select update package via updater app.

But without a working recovery... can I try to install older version this way ? 6.1.7

Unlock works but it's a little unfriendly.
You have to slide the finger from the beginning of the line where the text slide to unlock appears, until the end
I have been struggling with this issue thanks, tried 3-4 times ..thanks man