Problem With Unlocking Bootloader

tianhe

Members
Jul 23, 2016
Hai guys, i am new here.

I have a problem, before i used xiaomi 4c with 7.1 rom along with the phone. unlocked bootloader and rooted.

And then, stupidly, i saw a miui8 (Version: 6.7.21 (MIUI8) ) chinese developer rom from here : en(dot)miui(dot)com/download.html, and directly update the package from updater on the phone. My phone bootloader is now locked ( i think ) and unrooted. After that i saw posts from many forum, including this forum to downgrade the phone first to unlock. currently my 4c using latest 7.5 stable chinese rom.

Is there any way i still can unlock the bootloader and root my device? And if there is, please help me how?
I am sorry if there is any post like this before, if there is any, please just point it out for me. I searched it before but cannot find similar post.

Thanks before!

Hai guys, i am new here.

I have a problem, before i used xiaomi 4c with 7.1 rom along with the phone. unlocked bootloader and rooted.

And then, stupidly, i saw a miui8 (Version: 6.7.21 (MIUI8) ) chinese developer rom from here : en(dot)miui(dot)com/download.html, and directly update the package from updater on the phone. My phone bootloader is now locked ( i think ) and unrooted. After that i saw posts from many forum, including this forum to downgrade the phone first to unlock. currently my 4c using latest 7.5 stable chinese rom.

Is there any way i still can unlock the bootloader and root my device? And if there is, please help me how?
I am sorry if there is any post like this before, if there is any, please just point it out for me. I searched it before but cannot find similar post.

Thanks before!
Hello, I also have to redo this work, cause the bootloader is not officially unlocked and the phone has a problem. In the coming days I do so. I believe: install Official ROMs, unlock bootloader, install TWRP, install rom eu, do not forget wipe. I inform you. You have requested the unlock code?

You can find many guides for the unofficial release, but I do not really like

hai, i already tried this method, but the problem already occured on the first step, it said to downgrade the rom to a certain version, and.. when i clicked the update button on the top right, it appear to "can't verify".

Hello, I also have to redo this work, cause the bootloader is not officially unlocked and the phone has a problem. In the coming days I do so. I believe: install Official ROMs, unlock bootloader, install TWRP, install rom eu, do not forget wipe. I inform you. You have requested the unlock code?

You can find many guides for the unofficial release, but I do not really like
i try to request the unlock code but the program said my device is not supported

I got this error message when try to flash using miflash : Unspecified error(0x80004005: FAILED (remote: device is locked. Cannot flash images))

Look, worked for me, 0x80004005: FAILED:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On the other hand I request the code 4 or 5 days ago and today I received
You can request the code anyway...

Hi,

Just follow the howto, which was compiled from different sources: https: // file.io / d5jWfd

The mentioned files can be found here: https: // file.io / jkYWU6

Gesendet von meinem Mi-4c mit Tapatalk