Problems installing TWRP

Shifelo

Members
Jan 17, 2021
Hello I am installing "TWRP" to be able to put the Xiaomi.eu rom, it happens that I can only access the TWRP once and it is after its installation, in its error log there are a lot of errors:

- "Error opening: '/ data / user_d / 0 / Folder names with random letters and numbers"

When I exit TWRP and then try to access I get the Xiaomi default recovery and if I try to install TWRP again I ruin the system and I have to reinstall the ROM completely.

When I enter the TWRP to the part of "Install" in the direction of "/ sdcard" appear folders with names like encrypted or something like that, the same folders of the error that gives.

Help me please, I have a Redmi Note 8 Global

look here - you need a TWRP that can decrypt the newer builds:
If I already used it and it doesn't work either, TWRP literally disappears

EDIT: For some reason it damaged the system for a while, now I tried it again and it worked thanks, forget the above
The encryption disappeared and it no longer gives an error. How do I solve what disappears after leaving this one, that is, it returns to "My Recovery"

Last edited:
Look, I have this problem, I started and everything went well without errors and decrypted, when I installed the xiaomi.eu rom and rebooted the device I automatically entered the recovery that is, it did not start the OS, and the recovery was encrypted again

Look, I have this problem, I started and everything went well without errors and decrypted, when I installed the xiaomi.eu rom and rebooted the device I automatically entered the recovery that is, it did not start the OS, and the recovery was encrypted again
Which recovery is that? Versions, logs, any messages. How exactly did you install it (step by step, from what ROM, what version)...

Reactions: geoanto555