New problems with the file manager Xiaomi 12 pro miui 14

carlos dorado

Members
Oct 16, 2021
ever since i moved to android 13 i have been having problems with the file manager. I have erased all the data and the problem persists. I access the file manager, I frame a video, I send it via washap and it does not open or send. the same thing happens if I try to send a file by email it doesn't stick in the mail. I even have the Google translator app and it doesn't have access to the photo gallery. all permissions are given.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-25-12-34-18-825_android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-25-12-34-18-825_android.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 199
Unable to reproduce your issue. Try clearing app data for "Permissions" app and then rebooting.

ever since i moved to android 13 i have been having problems with the file manager. I have erased all the data and the problem persists. I access the file manager, I frame a video, I send it via washap and it does not open or send. the same thing happens if I try to send a file by email it doesn't stick in the mail. I even have the Google translator app and it doesn't have access to the photo gallery. all permissions are given.
Seems to be the same know reported issue #3 "Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi"; Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report

Pero no puedo :(
Utilizo el modelo xiaomi redmi 12 pro t y este problema no está resuelto.
Por favor, dame detalles para la solución
go to the security application in the option\Privacy protection\Protection\Network interception\Secure sharing <disable this option> -
ve a la aplicación seguridad en la opcion\Protección de privacidad\Protección\Interceptación de red\Compartir de forma segura <desabilitar está opción> -