Problems with updating

You can try to search on Windows Update for optional driver updates. I did this (Windows 11) and got updates for Android adb and composite interface, two of them, I don't remember exactly the names.
After that I did reboot the computer and also the Xiaomi device and then it was working. Good luck.

Thanks, but now USB debugging no longer detects me. connecting the phone to the PC it only gives me recharge. I will try to reinstall the rom hoping not to lose data and configuration

Thanks, but now USB debugging no longer detects me. connecting the phone to the PC it only gives me recharge. I will try to reinstall the rom hoping not to lose data and configuration
In developer option after "mobile data always enabled" and then "Thetering hardware acceleration" is the point "USB Standard configuration" - its "no data/file transfer" by default, but you can change to "file transfer". If you set this and reboot phone, perhaps it will work.
I think you have just a driver issue on your computer.
At your Screenshots more than two drivers for Android are installed.

== How to install Xiaomi drivers on your computer ==

Download the latest version of Mi Unlock tool (zip file):

1) Create a ' miflash ' folder on your Desktop then extract the downloaded zip file to this created folder

2) Boot your phone to Fastboot mode (hold " Volume down " + " Power " buttons simultaneously until you see "FASTBOOT" screen)

3) On your computer, open miflash_unlock.exe (in ' miflash ' folder) => Go in "Settings" menu (gear icon) => Click on the first "Check" (from the top) => Allow to run this tool as an administrator (if asked ~ can be asked twice) => Now connect (or disconnect/reconnect) an USB cable from your phone to your computer => Done! You can now run fastboot commands.

P.S.: If drivers are not installed => Try with another USB cable or USB port. ;)

:)

Thanks... but you can update the download link with the latest version of the program? the v6.5.406.31

Thanks for the guide!