[Project][4.x][ROM][AOSP][DEV] the rom you would like to have

I do not want to put spam, I wanted to make an example. Sorry. delete post. my excuses.
forgive my English, I use translator.
I feel about what happened :( :(

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

I do not want to put spam, I wanted to make an example. Sorry. delete post. my excuses.
forgive my English, I use translator.
I feel about what happened :( :(

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk
no problem, just an advice ;)

Reactions: leon28
GPS!!! i've tried so many roms even stock ones.. gps takes forever to get a lock..

That's simple to fix ;)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

enlighten me :p
and i am not a developer nor have i developed a rom before but i am aware of the general idea behind it but i can surely help around..

I can help with compiling the rom :) My only big problem is time, i won't have time until the last days of december

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I can help with compiling the rom :) My only big problem is time, i won't have time until the last days of december

Great! Don't worry, we will start only we'll have a good 3.4 KitKat kernel

Reactions: MSephiroth
Great! Don't worry, we will start only we'll have a good 3.4 KitKat kernel

Just in case, i'm italian too :) However i think the version should be 4.4, because it's way better than 4.3 (tried in my nexus7) and the rom features don't have to be too much, i prefer it quite light

Great! Kit Kat sources are released now, so I'm waiting anyone that can help me and we're going to start ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: MSephiroth
Cant wait for This ROM !

Just to make sure, Plz make the Camera to take photo's in 16:9 not 4:3 !! (MIUI style)

i'm not sure about my ability in programming but i hope i can help anything i could :)
my suggestion is:
- PA's HALO, the reason i still use PA rom on my MI2s
- MIUI's prevent misuse mode will be great
- Profile Switching feature, or even better create separate guest mode for privacy
- Multi Window would be a dream for me :D

What I would be looking for in a ROM:
1. No bloatware, AT ALL. DSPmanager would be okay, but nothing else (not Beats audio for example).
2. As close to the stock android experience as possible. I run CM10.2 by cofface right now and that is spot on. Good performance, battery life and pretty much a google-only experience and everything looks stock. I don't want my phone to look like a thing that has been "hacked" by a kid to make it look ridiculous - if you know what I mean.
3. Kitkat (4.4) would be mandatory. There is no point in developing a ROM for 4.3 since there are already great roms for that, and nobody wants an outdated version of android on his phone right? :p
4. Root. Pretty self-explanatory.
5. Installable via CWM recovery. The 4.4 roms that are available right now can only be installed via some weird custom recovery afaik. I really don't want another recovery on my phone.
6. Great performance without affecting battery life.
7. Lockscreen like CM10.2. Cyanogenmod has a lockscreen clock called cLock, which is the best out there. This would be awesome to have.

Reactions: linuxx
still, i want some little features that feels important to me:
1. "WCDMA/3G only" on network selection;
2. long press back key to close currets app. :)

and if the battery stats can be shown in percentage it'd be great.

sent from Xiaomi M2S using Tapatalk 2