Push Notifications Problem On 6.1.21 Xiaomi.eu Rom

drummah

Members
Feb 16, 2016
Everything working fine with this ROM, except - app notifications - like whatsapp, Telegram and others, they randomly don't appear.. They come all together when I'm launching WhatsApp or other app.
Seems like this firmware "sleeps" all apps, when they are in background. Also have checked the battery preferences - and have made an exceptions for those applications - so they stay alive in background and able to be connected to internet. But that's don't help... Anyone expecting this also?

system: Redme Note 3, 6.1.21 beta xiaomi.eu ROM (clean install with SP Flash Tool)

I had the same 'problem'. It has to do with the way miui works. To fix it first go into the security app and add the apps to autostart. For the second step press the recent app button (left from home button) and swipe the apps you want to receive push notifications from up. Swiping up will lock the app in the background, preventing it from getting killed. Now push notifications will work like supposed to. :)

autostart and background refresh - not solving it. I only have success to solve it with Push Notifications Fixer app (needs root)

Yes, I have root, and I have no problem) As I said - tha APP worked, now all notifications coming right in time)
but with menus - background app refresh and autostart - the problem was not fixed. Then I used an APP.

This video helped me hope it is useful for you

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.