[Q] How to Remap Hardware Key / Button Menu to Recent ?

guffoe

Members
Apr 23, 2011
How to Remap Button Menu to Recent ?
i'm using mi2s 32gb wiui , any tweak to change it?
it's make easy by switching from my recent app
now i'm using SWITCHr , but it gesture ..:)

Thanks linuxx, for this brilliant idea.
This user asks about how to change wheels in his car and you suggest him to buy a new car with new wheels instead.
Great! I bet he wanted this.

(Settings > Buttons > Menu (button) > Recent apps).
Then press and hold menu button, recent apps will pop up.

This user asks about how to change wheels in his car and you suggest him to buy a new car with new wheels instead.

What a bad metaphor. Suggesting he should buy a new phone is more like buying a new car.

Lol, I underdstood the question, u didn't
Miui has support for long press action, cm has press, long press, double tap. He want to change "short" press from open menu to recent, I always did this too on every device that have hardware keys . It's better to have the ability to switch between apps in a fast way rather open a menu when have an emulated button too (yes google has forced menu button appearance )

Sent from my nexus 7

Lol, I underdstood the question, u didn't
Miui has support for long press action, cm has press, long press, double tap. He want to change "short" press from open menu to recent, I always did this too on every device that have hardware keys . It's better to have the ability to switch between apps in a fast way rather open a menu when have an emulated button too (yes google has forced menu button appearance )

Sent from my nexus 7

i just flashing cm11 to test it
now i just short press menu button for recent
using 3dot menu for display menu on-screen
thanks all dawg foe helping :)