[Q] System font size

Xtrordinaire1

Members
Nov 18, 2010
I was wondering if there is a way to make the system font size smaller permanently cause right now I use spare parts to do that ? The only thing is with spare parts every time I go into landscape mode or if I use the camera it goes back to normal size .
Any help is appreciated

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the font settings in Spare Parts only applies while you're in Spare Parts, not for the rest of the system.

If you want the font bigger, you'll have to either use a program like Font Forge to resize the font, or ask d_1000 to do it in fachadick's font thread.

I'm pretty sure the font settings in Spare Parts only applies while you're in Spare Parts, not for the rest of the system.

If you want the font bigger, you'll have to either use a program like Font Forge to resize the font, or ask d_1000 to do it in fachadick's font thread.

Spare parts also aplies to the system , messaging , settings and everything but when I use the camera it changes back to default

Spare parts also aplies to the system , messaging , settings and everything but when I use the camera it changes back to default

Except that it only applies to Spare Parts, not other apps, and only in the main Spare Parts screen. Unless, of course, you have a different version of Spare Parts than I do. I got it from the Market.

180e3d6a-3f62-e43b.jpg

^^^ Note the words under the Font Size option that say that it only applies to the one screen of Spare Parts.

I got a different one I extracted from cm7. It applies to everything even tapatalk :)
I like my text small , I tried using lcd density changer but it makes some things look out of proportion

20110419_085659.jpg

This is using spare parts

20110419_090158.jpg

This is normal text size

20110419_090459.jpg

Well, I would guess that your version uses some sort of CM-specific lib to do that, and it was changed in MIUI in such a way that it doesn't integrate properly.