Question about Google contacts

kidstretch

Members
Oct 20, 2012
In V4 i had the option to show only my 403 contacts (which is on my Google contacts, synced with Google) and not all 1000+ mail addresses.
Now, in V5 there is no such option, resulting in showing all my 1000+ emails, contacts etc. in the People application. Is this a bug? Thanks!

Did you try
People - Settings - Contacts display - Contacts to display?

You can choose Google account.
Or you can check only contacts with number.

Wysłane z MI 2

Yes i did, before i had an option for the 403 contacts, now it's gone, only an option for 1000+ contacts... :(

Yes i did, before i had an option for the 403 contacts, now it's gone, only an option for 1000+ contacts... :(

Go to contacts - settings - contact display - Contacts to display. ( here you will see all your accounts, Google, Xiaomi, or only sim card etc)

What you mean by 403 contacts?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2
403 is the number of my contacts on Google.
Before I had the option to choose just those.
Now there's more than 1000 contacts, it contains
Emails that i only sent one time.
There is no option on the v5 to choose just my contacts , like in the v4.

You can choose to only show contacts with phone numbers, that should solve your problem.
It should, but in my contacts section in Gmail i also have contacts with just mail in it (which i want it to show in my contacts).
Before i could just choose my Gmail contacts, now i can't, it shows everything in there, which is like some mails that i've only sent one time, don't want that...

I think that the feature to select which groups of contacts to display is missing...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Well, guys as I mentioned earlier, you can choose to "see" what you want to see in "display" of contacts!!! ( I feel nothing is missing)

Well, guys as I mentioned earlier, you can choose to "see" what you want to see in "display" of contacts!!! ( I feel nothing is missing)
As i mentioned above you, you can choose to see what you want to see, but with some limitations against V4.
For instance, in V4 you could select custom view, select google account and select to display only the groups of contacts you want. Now you can only select to see all google contacts or only the ones with phone numbers

As i mentioned above you, you can choose to see what you want to see, but with some limitations against V4.
For instance, in V4 you could select custom view, select google account and select to display only the groups of contacts you want. Now you can only select to see all google contacts or only the ones with phone numbers

I got you what you are saying. Maybe we can put this request for next upgrade/ ROM.