Questions About Root And Updates.

fpozar

Members
Jan 2, 2016
Hi, yesterday I finally flashed your stable 7.2 ROM on my rn3pro, and I love it. Anyways, I wanted to root and I was wondering if I lose the root when updating the rom and can I update OTA (if so, how) or do I have to wipe(cashe or full?) in TWRP.
Also, do we have xposed support?
Thank you in advance,
Filip.

Just update zip via updater app. You will lose your root.
Then flash supersu zip for root.
If you want to use xposed, flash xposed version miui edition by solarwarez.
Sorry for my bad english.

Gửi từ Redmi Note 3 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Here information for OTA (copy)
"It takes a long time (weeks!) for the latest updates to show up on OTA due to the speed of the Chinese servers they have to use for OTA. It is a lot quicker just to download them yourself."

Yes but I asked for xiaomi.eu roms.
Thank you vuxuanhoa95, so when I want to update I just download xiaomi.eu rom and update it via the app and then flash supersu again?

Yes but I asked for xiaomi.eu roms.
Thank you vuxuanhoa95, so when I want to update I just download xiaomi.eu rom and update it via the app and then flash supersu again?
Yes.

Last question, can I go from miui 7.2 to 7.1 and can I go from stable to developer using the updater app?

Last question, can I go from miui 7.2 to 7.1 and can I go from stable to developer using the updater app?
You must full wipe if you want to change different rom (from stable to developer, etc).