New Quick snap mode (video) Error

bear0610

Members
Aug 22, 2021
In the latest 22.10.26 version
The camera can't use the Quick snap mode (video) function, I don't know if it's my problem, but no matter how I press the volume down button when the screen is off, it doesn't work...

I tested that it works in camera mode, but not in video mode

I found that in the previous camera is also not working, what happened to this function?

What's happening is that Video mode for Quick snap was discontinued and removed by Xiaomi long ago. We're restoring it, but Xiaomi has been omitting it completely from hardware support in latest devices, so expect it to be gone pretty soon because we can't keep maintaining its restoration.

What's happening is that Video mode for Quick snap was discontinued and removed by Xiaomi long ago. We're restoring it, but Xiaomi has been omitting it completely from hardware support in latest devices, so expect it to be gone pretty soon because we can't keep maintaining its restoration.
So later versions will no longer have this feature...
This is a useful function, I hope you can try to fix it, I will be very grateful

So later versions will no longer have this feature...
This is a useful function, I hope you can try to fix it, I will be very grateful
Nothing to fix. The volume key no longer reacts to those presses on newer devices (in fact, Quick snap is not available at all there, not even Photo mode).
Xiaomi doesn't want that feature on MIUI, and it was never working consistently anyway. Time to say goodbye.

Nothing to fix. The volume key no longer reacts to those presses on newer devices (in fact, Quick snap is not available at all there, not even Photo mode).
Xiaomi doesn't want that feature on MIUI, and it was never working consistently anyway. Time to say goodbye.
Xiaomi 10 Pro and Xiaomi 11 Ultra should not be new devices, right?

I tested the latest version of the camera (4.3.004931.0, 4.5.000191.0) of these two devices and this function cannot be used, but it can be used in the previous version (for example: 4.3.003591.0)

Hope that can check what the problem is...