Radio Off

artxxx

Members
Dec 7, 2016
Hello everyone,
maybe someone can help me with my issue.

My Redmi note 3 pro dont have a cellular signal, but sim card is determined.
It happened after i tried downgrade from android 6 to 5.

After that I tried to flash a lot of times a lot of firmwares.
Tried to flash different modems via TWRP and QPST, but still RADIO is OFF.((

Last edited:
Same problem on MY Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo). I flashed cyanogenmod, all working fine, after a while wanted to go back to stock MIUI, downloaded official MIUI 8.0.1.0 Fastboot for my phone (Android 5), installed and all hell broke loose. Lost my IMEI and radio off. After a lot of hard work, I was able to recover my IMEI but radio is still OFF.

We need a fix here, at dialing *#*#4636#*#* I can see radio is OFF, if I press button "Turn on radio", nothing happens.

WE NEED HELP!!!

From Europe, Slovenia.

You have to flash your radio modem via QPST.
You can easy find how to do it.
Because of differences between modems Pro Prime and Pro SE, be careful.

I repaired my phone too.

Last edited:
I already did modem flashing via fastboot, is using QPST going to give different results? Will try in the evening tho, thx.

I already did modem flashing via fastboot, is using QPST going to give different results? Will try in the evening tho, thx.

To me helped only QPST flashing.

+ I seen advice on different forum to solve your issue.
Have to flash on Android 5, after upgrade to 6.

I tried flashing it on MIUI 7 (Android 5.1) with QPST and it didn't work. Then tried on Marshmallow cyanogenmod, nothing. I think it's bricked, unrecoverable... Flashing modems, QCN files, wipping, flashing Chinese developer MIUI, latest global MIUI, nothing works...

Reactions: Bunyku
I tried flashing it on MIUI 7 (Android 5.1) with QPST and it didn't work. Then tried on Marshmallow cyanogenmod, nothing. I think it's bricked, unrecoverable... Flashing modems, QCN files, wipping, flashing Chinese developer MIUI, latest global MIUI, nothing works...

Are you sure that you have kenzo, not kate?

I don't know how is that possible but I think I was able to hard brick (destroy) my network radio...?

Before you lose a hope :), please try:
- Install TWRP.
- Format EFS partition.
- Flash modem via QPST.
- Recover IMEI and s/n via BYDQual

Is it work?)

Ok, will do tomorrow, on which system you recommend doing this... CyanogenMod 13, AOKP, Resurrection Remix, MIUI 7, MIUI 8?

And also, can you help me find the modem for my kenzo...? If you can fix my phone, I will send you some thank you money (5€ or maybe more) to your PayPal, if you have one :)

Dude, I tried, BYDQual says "Phone not connect".

I have TeamViewer, I am willing to pay, write to my email pls: dejan.stamulak\at/gmail.com