New Random Apps Crashes on Xiaomi 13

TimLC

Members
Aug 23, 2024
I updated to the newest stable release(FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14) yesterday, then I have been experiencing crashes in various apps (e.g., WeChat, Taobao). The occasions crashes happen are mostly when the app trying to load something (e.g., after tapped the search bar, list of miniapps, previous orders). Due to crashes are not ubiquitous and the fact that I just updated the system yesterday, I don't know if this is Chiniese-apps-specific problems or it only happen on my device. But I do hope there can be a way to fix this problem.

I have tried updating same version again, the ROM I flashed have no inconsistence in SHA-1 and MD5. And tried both restoring and updating Android System WebView, but it did help. Wish I can get some advice, as it do affect my daily use.

Attachments

• Log_w.txt
    708.8 KB · Views: 17
same here. FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14. when wechat slide to find page, or in qq, click a link, will crash the app.
i run adb shell pm compile -a -f --full ,but execption occured on certain app, say dex location has no extension, then pm command stopped ,so not all app are compiled.

same here. FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14. when wechat slide to find page, or in qq, click a link, will crash the app.
i run adb shell pm compile -a -f --full ,but execption occured on certain app, say dex location has no extension, then pm command stopped ,so not all app are compiled.
i uninstall the app which cause the command “pm compile -a -f --full ” exception, and rerun it. this time it runs successfully. then after reboot, it seems that problem disappeared. i'll update if any problem happens in the future.