Random restarts & kernel panic

Ok, you re right, IM ridiculous...sorry about that...
When i bouthg the phone, i made an update so the version was 2.3.6f. Restart randomly...so i put a version from Miui brazil's forum 2.10.26...and the problem continue...right now the phone stucked in MI screen and that's all...
Ty and sorry about my complains, you're absolutelly right

If you look on my signature you can use that guide to re-flash the phone and that could fix the phone if its stuck at the M1 screen :)it re-flashes the phone back to factory standard

Ty very much, blackstones...unfortunally, i'm so noob that i can't understand what all this stuff means...My problem is that the phone is stucked in MI logo...so, i have to use the BRUSH tool or i have to do method 1 or 2?
Sorry again and TY very much...

Ok...i did all brush method...but still have the same problem...When i receive a call, the phone rings 3-4 times and then restarts...I noticed that when i go to a place where the phone service is weak, the phone also restarts...
Is there any way to copy the error log to find a solution?
Is it a hardware problem???? Thanks again...

Ok...i did all brush method...but still have the same problem...When i receive a call, the phone rings 3-4 times and then restarts...I noticed that when i go to a place where the phone service is weak, the phone also restarts...
Is there any way to copy the error log to find a solution?
Is it a hardware problem???? Thanks again...

try to flash any MIUI builds released from the official site
i have problems with any builds after 2.8.17 to 2.11.23, so i stick to 2.8.17
you can try 2.8.10 or something and see how it goes.

your original 2.3.6f is a Gingerbread build, the ones without a letter at the end are ICS builds

http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-5336047-1-1.html

might be Hardware problem, might be software problems.. wont know until you try it out :)

you can download catlog from google play store. that can take logs and save it :) You can the send the logs back to miuiandroid.com and they can take a look at it :)

i have a issue everytime i leave the big city and go somewhere with bad connection i have to restart the phone to get it back :D but gotten so used to it i started to dont care anymore but its annoying and not sure why it happens but thats life :p I can now only live in places with good connection :D

I have to travel to small cities and in Brazil the phone service is a piece of s****...
I have no idea about ICS, gingerbread , etc...where can i understand about all this? i`m extreme and stupid noob...

If you go into the app called update and choose show information it will tell you what version you have.
2,3,6 Gingerbread or 4.0.x ICS x is the number what build you are on the latest for Mi-one is 4.0.4

My version...4.04. 2.11.23
Is it gingerbread or ICS and what`s the difference between this two options?

you have ICS, the difference is that ICS is newer with new updates.
Its like Gingerbread = vista/xp and ICS = windows 7 its a later Operating system for your phone. Hope you understand didn't now how else to put it very easy and understandable for everybody :)

Thanx, Blackstones, again and again and again...you r so patient...thanx... I`ll put the 2.8.17 version, let`s see ...

Ok....right now i received a call...the phone restarts...so, i save the log...where can i post it to see if there`s any solution for this problem?

Ok....right now i received a call...the phone restarts...so, i save the log...where can i post it to see if there`s any solution for this problem?

Blackstones, i didn't solve my problem yet...what can i do???? I put a topic in bugs....nobody answered...i'm very disapointed...sad, very sad...i'll post a video on youtube showing the phone problem, could you see and give me a clue? Ty...

Not sure have you tried to wire brush the phone using the guide in my signature?
I still have a similar issue when i'm places with bad phone reception the phone looses cell contact and need to reboot. Its just stupid since nobody else have the issue but they use other phone brands :p

Try to wirebrush the phone if you havent but remember to make a backup before. But only backup your sms, phonebook and the most importent not the apps or settings. Those you can just re-install or set up after the flashing of the phone. It makes you have a brand new untouched phone :)

Ty, bs, but i did all that and this f... Phone still doing this...random restarts....im gonna put that piece of crap on trash!!!

Not sure have you tried to wire brush the phone using the guide in my signature?
I still have a similar issue when i'm places with bad phone reception the phone looses cell contact and need to reboot. Its just stupid since nobody else have the issue but they use other phone brands :p

Try to wirebrush the phone if you havent but remember to make a backup before. But only backup your sms, phonebook and the most importent not the apps or settings. Those you can just re-install or set up after the flashing of the phone. It makes you have a brand new untouched phone :)

Hi Blackstones, i have the same issue and i use the wire brush with the last stable version. But the phone keeps restarting after received a call. The battery has some drops after restating the phone... from 100% to 65%... sometimes when i restart the phone again, the battery status shows 100%... it's a strange issue...

Sorry for my bad english...

Im really sorry but i have no solution if the wire brush didnt work :(
You seem to have either a bad battery or bad battery connection.
Remove the back cover of the phone so you see the battery is it "loose" or is it sitting tight and nice?
If its loose try finding a piece of paper or card board to fit in between so it makes a better connection :)