Reception Issue, any help appreciated

Sere83

Members
Mar 20, 2012
So since the last 3 roms updates, when I make or recieve a phone call my G/3G/H symbols disappear and I have no Data when I am on the call.

When I ring off the G symbol returns after a few seconds and gradually it will return to 3G/H if available. Not too bad but annoying if I come off the phone and want to go on the internet straight away.

Any one else experienced this or can help? I am on T-Mobile in the UK

No I have have not tried that. Would it really make a difference? I did just do a full data and cache wipe before installing latest rom, still makes no difference. I had a word with t-mobile and they actually said they don't ofically support this function although it might work, and that some phones such as blackberys don't support it either. The guy was quite knowledgeable and said it was not worth worrying about however I know my mums on t-mob on her GS2 and she can do it.

What network are you on Blackstones, can you call and browse at the same time??

sometimes i have had issues using different version that it was buggy and stopped but when they both used the same system it worked clean again

Yeah, the only way to flash both partitions at once is using the brush tool right?

if you want to flash both at once yes the brush tool is the only way but you can just flash 1 and 1 and that should help. You just need both systems to run the same version of miui

Hey blackstones, I tried to reboot to system 2 so I could flash it but it starts up then crashes instantly and its says the process android.phone has stopped and I cant get into the OS because the message keeps appearing despite me pressing OK continuously. Then I have to take battery out. Obviously my partition 1 is fine. Is there any other way to flash partition 2 without entering the partition 2 OS? Also...doesn't the brush tool only work for chinese roms?

Brus tool will give you the original xiaomi release Chinese and there english. Miuiandroid.com dont release a brush tool version that works they only release update.zip but what you do is that you juse the brush tool and then just update as normal with the miuiandroid.com update.zip release and you get this websites miui version :)