Recovery mode don't work

mentorbr

Members
Aug 18, 2018
Hey guys, I need help... I am with rom 8.11.1 in my Mi 8se, and after try update to newest rom I noticed that the device no more enter in recovery mode, only in fastboot mode. The device boot normally, but don´t enter in mode recovery. I tryed reinstall the TWRP the same way of what I did before, but nothing work. Continue entering in mode fastboot only. I tryed whith buttons - and power, with prompt ADB and reinstalling with command prompt fastboot and only enter in mode fasteboot. What I can do? Sorry for the poor english . Thanks for the help.

For me is the same thing. A mí me pasa lo mismo, no tengo manera de entrar en el recovery, me ha desaparecido... Lo has podido solucionar?

Hey guys, I need help... I am with rom 8.11.1 in my Mi 8se, and after try update to newest rom I noticed that the device no more enter in recovery mode, only in fastboot mode. The device boot normally, but don´t enter in mode recovery. I tryed reinstall the TWRP the same way of what I did before, but nothing work. Continue entering in mode fastboot only. I tryed whith buttons - and power, with prompt ADB and reinstalling with command prompt fastboot and only enter in mode fasteboot. What I can do? Sorry for the poor english . Thanks for the help.

The same thing happened to me. Just install a newer version of TWRP - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678
After that everything works fine.

Reactions: Msmselfo

If you no how gone the problem. Please help me. I have the same problem. Rom 8.11.1 and twrp is remove. I dont no how