Redme 3 Pro Will Not Boot

RonenRedmi3

Members
Nov 7, 2016
Hi All
Im new with the reflashing scene .... Anyway got a Xiaomi redme 3 pro that had Chinese MIUI rom version 7
and i updated somehow( sing Xiomi flash tool after getting message from them it is unlocked) to MIUI 8. now i had issues where all the google apps were not installed by the image and i could not install anything.

i looged to tis forum and downloaded International imag and TWRP. i copied the image to the phone and using TWRP i tried to install it and i got some error message. i rebooted and since then and the phone keeps on restarting.

if i press the on button + down volume i get to fastboot mode but i cant fire any command from the CMD like fastboot boot twrp.img i keep on getting a message waiting for device...

if i type adb devices i get :

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\ADB>adb devices
adb server is out of date. killing...
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
0123456789 device

Anyone has an idea how to make the phone boot into one of your roms ?

Thanks in advance for any idea!
Ron

ok i somhow manged toi boot again into twarp and i back to business.

I downloaded international redmi3 pro rom - how do i reflash it to phone using twarp ?

So if you can boot to twrp you can also copy the files from pc to the internal memory of the phone.
Just save the recovery!!! rom (like one of the eu roms, it should end with .zip) into the internal memory - for example in the Download directory.
Hit the install button in recovery and find the rom you saved on your phone. Slide to flash.
That should do it.

Yep thanks - sorry for not responding earlier... problem solved however im in a worse situation now....
now my phone boots into fastboot only , no recovery and no system.
if i try use adb or fastboot commands im getting messages that the device is locked, i unlocked with xiaomi a month ago... so im tying to unlock the fastboot with Mi unlocker but it gets stuck in 50% of the way. tip tell me that i can turn off the find my phone but i cant boot the phone... (and using the account from a browser it tell me the phone is off line...)

Help..!!

Yep thanks - sorry for not responding earlier... problem solved however im in a worse situation now....
now my phone boots into fastboot only , no recovery and no system.
if i try use adb or fastboot commands im getting messages that the device is locked, i unlocked with xiaomi a month ago... so im tying to unlock the fastboot with Mi unlocker but it gets stuck in 50% of the way. tip tell me that i can turn off the find my phone but i cant boot the phone... (and using the account from a browser it tell me the phone is off line...)

Help..!!
you need to enter she second download mode(eld mode). you need to press all 3 buttons on your phone simultaneous|(power , volume down and volume up-all three at once) . you will see the mi logo appear...after the logo appears 2 times release all the buttons and you should be in the second download mode. and after that you can flash the phone using an official rom(global,developer or chinese-it's your choice) . flash the phone via the latest MiFlash tool. goodluck

you need to enter she second download mode(eld mode). you need to press all 3 buttons on your phone simultaneous|(power , volume down and volume up-all three at once) . you will see the mi logo appear...after the logo appears 2 times release all the buttons and you should be in the second download mode. and after that you can flash the phone using an official rom(global,developer or chinese-it's your choice) . flash the phone via the latest MiFlash tool. goodluck
Thank you so much!!! You have said what many failed to explain :)

Thank you.

Can't thank you enough

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ov1lord

After the MIUI8 installations when the phone starts , i select country, language , keyboard and trying to enter my MI account- it doesn't let me enter the user name only the password, MIUI8 recognizes it from the SIM and now it says "Cant log in " and that the phone is associated with different number..>!

While i can log in to the MI account Via the web site on the computer.

Do you have a workaround for that ?

Thanks!

you can try a factory reset and after that login to mi account. and if you want to unlock the bootloader again this are the steps i followed when i had your problem:
After you get approval SMS:
Install developer ROM.
Login Mi Account.
Factory reset.
Skip everything, no logins.
Go to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, enable "Enable OEM unlock" and "Fastboot mode", confirm every question.
Power off and boot to bootloader mode (press power and volume down buttons at same time until you see brown and blue).
Press fastboot (you can test with "fastboot devices" command, it should show serial number).
Unlock with MiFlashUnlock.

you can try a factory reset and after that login to mi account. and if you want to unlock the bootloader again this are the steps i followed when i had your problem:
After you get approval SMS:
Install developer ROM.
Login Mi Account.
Factory reset.
Skip everything, no logins.
Go to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, enable "Enable OEM unlock" and "Fastboot mode", confirm every question.
Power off and boot to bootloader mode (press power and volume down buttons at same time until you see brown and blue).
Press fastboot (you can test with "fastboot devices" command, it should show serial number).
Unlock with MiFlashUnlock.
Got it thanks ov1lord! Phone is back an d working :)

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ov1lord