Redmi 10x 5g and google services

xiaomigfg

Members
Jan 2, 2021
Hi,
first of i em not sure this is the right place to post my question.
I em interested in buying a redmi note 10x 5g with china rom, my question is do google services work on the phone without problems?
If any other user knows or has the phone, i would be thankful for any info.
Thanks.

Hi,
first of i em not sure this is the right place to post my question.
I em interested in buying a redmi note 10x 5g with china rom, my question is do google services work on the phone without problems?
If any other user knows or has the phone, i would be thankful for any info.
Thanks.
I do not own your phone, but I have a phone on mtk too. namely redmi k30 ultra. so here we can install opengapps if before that we free up some space in the system section. personally, I removed programs not needed from the system / data-app directory. after that installed via twrp opengapps pico arm64 android 10
or you can use a special module for magisk if you are on android 11, it will install the basic gapps applications. I guess your phone is no different in this regard.

Reactions: xiaomigfg
I do not own your phone, but I have a phone on mtk too. namely redmi k30 ultra. so here we can install opengapps if before that we free up some space in the system section. personally, I removed programs not needed from the system / data-app directory. after that installed via twrp opengapps pico arm64 android 10
or you can use a special module for magisk if you are on android 11, it will install the basic gapps applications. I guess your phone is no different in this regard.

I guess it might be similar for mtks. I will try it , thank you.

I guess it might be similar for mtks. I will try it , thank you.
I think also. but before that you need to unlock the bootloader and install twrp + magisk + vbmeta. I saw the instruction in the theme of your phone on xda. should work, i did also on my redmi k30 ultra only changed files for my phone. I also described in your topic how you can assemble the firmware (you have a person who translated the firmware completely, but could not make a working zip archive to flash the firmware through twrp), maybe he will try and you will also have a translated firmware. It is a pity of course that xiaomi eu does not want to take mtk into the circulation of creating firmware. I personally made the firmware on my k30 ultra, changed the system, vendor, product, vbmeta, dynamic partions list, boot sections there and everything works. Better than stock, but far from the level of xiaomi eu of course. as I understand the problems on mtk devices arise if incompatible vendor and boot, do something with the preloader or do something with nvmdata.

Reactions: xiaomigfg