Redmi 12 nfc

djezimmermann

Members
Feb 5, 2024
Dear guys, I'm using Google translate, I'm looking for a way to download the command center for the Redmi 12, as it still uses the old command center, so I remembered that a long time ago I installed your MIUI custom on a Redmi note 7, and I thought about doing the same with this 12, however, I didn't find a custom rom for you, isn't there a rom? If it doesn't exist, is there any way to install the new command center?

I downloaded the XiaomiEUModule_2024.01.15 application, and the application downloaded this rom miui_FIREEEAGlobal_OS1.0.2.0.UMXEUXM_a32447ba31_14.0 , can you tell me about it?
I already searched and couldn't find any answers...

There is a Xiaomi.eu ROM for the Redmi 12 5G (Snapdragon), but not the Redmi 12 4G (Helios)

The module is only useful if you use a Xiaomi.eu ROM.

The file you downloaded seems to be an official ROM update file... I am not sure what you want us to comment about it

Reactions: gogocar62
There is a Xiaomi.eu ROM for the Redmi 12 5G (Snapdragon), but not the Redmi 12 4G (Helios)

The module is only useful if you use a Xiaomi.eu ROM.

The file you downloaded seems to be an official ROM update file... I am not sure what you want us to comment about it
Dear, no need to comment, do you know of any way to install the new command center?