Redmi 1s Available Rom

von_philippines

Members
Nov 2, 2017
Hi good day.,
Can i ask if what is the latest or last rom that applicalbe in my redmi 1s., do you have a link for the file. Thanks
I'm running on Multi 8.0.2.0 KHCCNDG.

The Redmi 1S reached EOL (End Of Line) in Xiaomi.eu.
Meaning, there will not be more releases of Xiaomi.eu for this device.
Mainly because the phone can not hold the size of the current Xiaomi.eu image, but also because the hardware is dated.

I am not sure what was the last release, but you should search in the Redmi 1S sub-forum, as it contains your answer.

If you would like to continue upgrading, I would suggest you follow the official Xiaomi image release.

But what about some problems that we have with ......bluetooth that does not conect with alot devices(not all) the security a lot of times does not update automatic and with the last 7.11.16 browser does not work as fast was before and afew small other problems how we solve these problems without updates the developer rom? I know that stable is big for the one gb ram of the phone .........but what about developer?..................very easy answer silent .....and......i dont care my friends i bored to build for yours armani fone ..roms..stay with your problems...EOL...this device even on developer roms

Last edited: