Redmi 2 Hardbrck Solution With Tp

here is the testpoint link
20gbi43.jpg

@Abussabah

Problem:
After switching between different MiUI-ROMs to finally based 5.1.1 and restoring an older version based 4.4 with TWRP my Redmi 2 is dead. No Recovery, no fastboot, just rhytmical vibrating when connecting USB-Charger or switched on. Not recognized as device with qualcomm-driver.
I found some tips, amongst other things connecting test points. So far the two buttons right above the left SIM-slot where showed as test-points. As I saw your picture with the test-points at different place, I gained hope and tried once again. But also your solution didn't work for me so far.

@Abussabah

Problem:
After switching between different MiUI-ROMs to finally based 5.1.1 and restoring an older version based 4.4 with TWRP my Redmi 2 is dead. No Recovery, no fastboot, just rhytmical vibrating when connecting USB-Charger or switched on. Not recognized as device with qualcomm-driver.
I found some tips, amongst other things connecting test points. So far the two buttons right above the left SIM-slot where showed as test-points. As I saw your picture with the test-points at different place, I gained hope and tried once again. But also your solution didn't work for me so far.

use windows 7, 64 bit OS
press F8 while booting
select "driver signature enforcement" mode

use windows 7, 64 bit OS
press F8 while booting
select "driver signature enforcement" mode

As you described.
Is "driver signature enforcement" really necessary? With my configuration I already unlocked/flashed a Redmi 3.

And when connecting your testpoints, anything to do at the same time at Redmi 2 (Buttons)?

As you described.
Is "driver signature enforcement" really necessary? With my configuration I already unlocked/flashed a Redmi 3.

And when connecting your testpoints, anything to do at the same time at Redmi 2 (Buttons)?

no need any button press to detect phone,

from my small experience i understood that "disable driver enforcement' is necessary to some phones.
but i agree ur words that i also flashed and unlocked many redmi without 'disable driver signa......"