Redmi 3 And Unofficial Rom

That's great!
Where did you buy it from??

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
Ibuygou, paid on Sunday for them this is lightning fast, when I ordered a mi2 some years ago it took them weeks just to despatch.
I've rooted the Rom it came with so can use phone for now albeit with the browser forcing Baidu on me!

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nikosbar
Here's mine...

12650902_217558388588547_8582705901250569191_n.jpg

That's great!
Can you please tell me where did you buy it from?
I'm looking for that phone for the past few days and unfortunately, since New Year's holidays in China start next week, I think that until 15-20 of February I will not be able to buy it from any online store there!
That's why I'm looking everywhere!!
Thanks for your time...!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

My phone stop flashing with miflash, with a "not enough space" error... Using this tutorial.

You can't flash you phone with midrash and my system.img

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Right, sorry, with that your tutorial, I get a bricked one, the first flash command gives a lot of "not authorized" errors, and my phone is in boot loop...

You can't flash you phone with midrash and my system.img

What does it mean "midrash"? I just ordered the Redmi 3 from ibuygou. Can I flash it following this tutorial when it arrive?

Yes with my tutorial. Midrash = miflash

Reactions: k31k0
Loxar, I guess I need your help:
This is what i did:

Install the root tool in the REDMI 3. Root OK, King root is in the phone menu app.
I copy the system.img to the root of the internal memory of the phone.
OK with USB debuging too...
Them, I start an ADB window, and shell and devices comand went allright.
The the SU command too, but no message on the phone about root in this point.
THEN, I start flashing the phone with "busybox rm -fR /cust/*" command and that's when I get a LOT of error lines, hundreads of them, all with something like "NOT AUTHORISED"
When it stop scroling errors... nothing else happen. I unpluged the phone, try to reboot... and get a boot loop until now.
The only thing I can do now, is start in FASTBOOT, or boot loop...
I already try to flash by fastboot the stable china rom, but it gives always the same "unidentified error" at 1 second...
Here: http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

My phone is really bricked...
What could I done wrong?
Something about ROOT?

Any help is welcome.

You do a restart after root. when you enter the SU command you musst allow on Kingroot the Root.

Your phone is in a bootloop. and not bricked.

Every step must be right. Otherwise the phone bricked

So, I did not allow kingroot, because the phone did not ask for it. I should not continue without that...
That could be a good point...

Anyway, what can I do with my phone, I just have a boot loop, or a fastboot mode...
Nothing else...
Miflash do not work now.

So, I did not allow kingroot, because the phone did not ask for it. I should not continue without that...
That could be a good point...

Anyway, what can I do with my phone, I just have a boot loop, or a fastboot mode...
Nothing else...
Miflash do not work now.

Have you tried unbricking it following this tutorial: http://www.bachkhoashop.com/tin-tuc/unbrick-cuu-xiaomi-redmi-3-treo-logo-198.html
It's in Vietnamese but you can use Google Translate and there are pictures so it shouldn't be hard to follow.

Reactions: parfetto
Did anyone besides PMoto tried loxar's tutorial? I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm just wondering if anyone else tried it.

My problem is that the phone do not enter that menu with download mode... So no download mode here... Only fastboot.
I guess the first flash adb command deleted something that is missing now...

My problem is that the phone do not enter that menu with download mode... So no download mode here... Only fastboot.
I guess the first flash adb command deleted something that is missing now...
Easiest way to enter that maintenance menu it's similar to fastboot. Keep pressed vol+ when press power button and still pressing it when power is released until menu appears. Don't use video method.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

I already try all methods...
Trust me...
No way to get that maintenance menu...
Just a boot loop... And fastboot.
Nothing else work...

Thanks any way.