New Redmi 3 Mute Or Hold By Themself

contenitore21

Members
Apr 2, 2016
xiaomi.eu 7.1, redmi3: while i'm talking outside, mute button or hold button goes on without i touch it. what can i do?

redmi3, xiaomi.eu 7.1, bought from amazon.
I reported the problem the mute button and waiting that are activated independently in the call.
They replied:
Dear customer, we recommend you perform a factory data reset. If that does not work can update your device with the updater just by downloading the latest release of xiaomi.eu.

I wonder:
if before restoring the factory data, do a backup with the appropriate function, then doing the restore also the "error"?
there is another way to quickly restore contacts and apps?

anyone can help me?

redmi3, xiaomi.eu 7.1, bought from amazon.
I reported the problem the mute button and waiting that are activated independently in the call.
They replied:
Dear customer, we recommend you perform a factory data reset. If that does not work can update your device with the updater just by downloading the latest release of xiaomi.eu.

I wonder:
if before restoring the factory data, do a backup with the appropriate function, then doing the restore also the "error"?
there is another way to quickly restore contacts and apps?

anyone can help me?
Well, factory restoring the device may or may not cause the error. You'll have to see for yourself. Updating to latest Rom will have a bigger chance to resolve the error though.
As for backing up contacts and other things, there is an option in miui for that. Go to settings> additional settings> backup and reset> local backups and click backup now. You can then restore the backup from there as well.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk