Redmi 3 Pro- Games Are Always Crashing

nvrwntr

Members
Jul 2, 2016
Hi guys,
I bought my redmi 3 pro yesterday.. it works fine then the camera app is freezing nd i need to reboot my phone. I solved that by installing 3rd party camera app. Then i tried installing NBA2K14 and Frontline commando d-day. It's not thatdemanding for snpdragon 616. But the game keeps n crashing. I don't know if my phone has global rom or chinese rom. But it came out of the box with playstore already installed. My MIUI version is MIUI 7.9|stable 7.9.2.0 (LHONCL). I don't know how to unlock bootloader and i don't know how to flash the rom that i downloaded. I already have the miflashtool installed in my pc. I doownloaded the china dev. Rom at the mi official website. Please help me :(

Its not official/valid miui version, you must install official stable or developer rom. You can unlock Bootloader under official miui

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

Reactions: nvrwntr
Its not official/valid miui version, you must install official stable or developer rom. You can unlock Bootloader under official miui

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

Thankyouso much! I'll just install the rom that i downloaded! I don't know how to flash it though.. is it via updater? Thanks for the response